A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Gilless is Excellent. Dr. Gilless has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Gilless, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilless graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gilless has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Medical Center
- California Pacific Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilless accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janice Gilless:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janice W. Gilless practice?
Dr. Janice Gilless practices Pediatrics near Daly City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Carlos, CA and Burlingame, CA.
See Daly City Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Gilless, Dr. Janessa Gilless, Dr. Hanna Gilless, Dr. Jackie Gilless, Dr. Janine Gilless, Dr. Janina Gilless, Dr. Shawnda Gilless, Dr. Janie Gilless