A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Goddard is Excellent. Dr. Goddard has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Goddard graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goddard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hedrick Medical Center
- Hermann Area District Hospital
- Saint Luke`s Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goddard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janice Goddard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janice J. Goddard practice?
Dr. Janice Goddard practices Family Medicine near Chillicothe, MO.
See Chillicothe Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Goddard, Dr. Janessa Goddard, Dr. Hanna Goddard, Dr. Jackie Goddard, Dr. Janine Goddard, Dr. Janina Goddard, Dr. Shawnda Goddard, Dr. Janie Goddard