A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Granieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Granieri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Granieri, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Granieri graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Granieri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Angela Granieri MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Janice A. Granieri practice?
- Dr. Janice Granieri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janice Granieri practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Willoughby Hills, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Rheumatologists.