A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Granieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Granieri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Granieri
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Granieri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Granieri, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Granieri graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Granieri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Angela Granieri MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Janice A. Granieri practice?
- Dr. Janice Granieri has 1 office location.
- Dr. Janice Granieri practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Willoughby Hills, OH.