A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Hartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Hartman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Hartman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Porter Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Kay Hartman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janice K. Hartman practice?
- Dr. Janice Hartman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janice Hartman practices Family Medicine near Monterey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Golden, CO.
See Monterey Family Physicians.