A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Hartnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Hartnett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Hartnett, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartnett graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hartnett has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice M Hartnett MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Janice M. Hartnett practice?
- Dr. Janice Hartnett has 6 office locations.
Dr. Janice Hartnett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Glastonbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, CT and Hartford, CT.
See Glastonbury Obstetricians & Gynecologists.