A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Henderson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.
Dr. Henderson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Lynn Henderson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janice L. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Janice Henderson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Janice Henderson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD.
See Baltimore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.