A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Hill, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hill has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janice M. Hill practice?
Dr. Janice Hill practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians.