A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hill
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Hill, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hill has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice M Hill MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janice M. Hill practice?
- Dr. Janice Hill has 1 office location.
Dr. Janice Hill practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians.