A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hill
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Hill, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hill has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice M Hill MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janice M. Hill practice?
- Dr. Janice Hill has 1 office location.
Dr. Janice Hill practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians.