A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Hillman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Hillman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Hillman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hillman graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Hillman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hillman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janice K. Hillman practice?
Dr. Janice Hillman practices Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Berwyn, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Berwyn Internists and Berwyn Adolescent Specialists.