Adolescent Specialist, Family Practitioner, Internist
Video profile

She is the worst. show details She is the worst.
Apr 12th, 2013

The nurse staff is totally incompetent and then blame you for their mistakes (appointment times/where to send your scripts). You can hear them talking about you in the hall while you wait in your room. Janice will basically give you any drug you want just to get you out of the room.

Love Her! show details Love Her!
Nov 11th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Hillman's for YEARS and I absolutely LOVE HER! I would never think of going anywhere else!

by Type One on May 1st, 2009

Dr. Hillman was the one who found out that I was a type one diabetic. She called the hospital everyday to make sure I was okay. I owe Dr. Hillman a lot

Absolutely the BEST doctor in Philadelphia area show details Absolutely the BEST doctor in Philadelphia area
Mar 11th, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Hillman for over 10 years. I started in 1999 when I was diagnosed with an eating disorder. Dr. Hillman is truly a wonderful doctor in every aspect. She is ALWAYS willing to spend time with her patients which sometimes causes the appointments to back up. Dr. Hillman is extremely thorough and tends to err on the side of caution. I've heard that it is difficult to be accepted into the practice as a new patient, but it is WELL worth the wait.