inactive

Janice D Janas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

May 3rd, 2012
Terrible dr.
Dr. Janas has no bedside manner. I saw her for a sore throat with intermittent bleeding coming from way back in my throat. Her examination was not thorough, and I had to show her with my finger where the bleeding was coming from. She was flippant and overly blunt in her explanation, and she stated that the bleeding was probably caused by an infection, or cancer. She stated that she likes to be "paranoid" when diagnosing a problem. Whatever the cause, she said that the treatment would be the same: 10 days of antibiotics. I will not return to this dr., and will seek a 2nd opinion.

May 17th, 2010
Dr. Janas is the best Doctor that I have ever had
I cannot say enough about Dr. Janas. She is thorough, VERY honest, funny, caring. She tells it like it is. Every time I visit her office, I see patients coming and going and they are all telling her that they love her and they need her and thank you. I have to say that I feel the exact same way. She fixed my nose with minimal damage. We thought we would have to break it and it turned out that she didn't have to. I can breath again and it is wonderful. It was a bit uncomfortable for about a week, but well worth doing and I would do it again. I highly recommend adding Dr. Janas to your list of doctors.

August 17th, 2008
The best
Dr. Janas treated our daughter for a serious infection that occurred while she was away from home in college. She was fantastic! She made a prompt diagnosis that had eluded a hospital staff and made herself available for daily appointments, including Saturday and Sunday when her clinic was closed and when she was supposed to be on vacation. She was Marcus Welby, Ben Casey and Dr. Kildare (dating myself) rolled into one. Our daughter had immediate confidence in her and we did, too. She reinstilled our faith in the medical profession. If you ever have need for her speciality, you should run to Dr. Janas.