A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Celiac Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Ann Kelly MD is a female Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Janice A. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Janice Kelly has 5 office locations.
Dr. Janice Kelly practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Springfield, PA.
See Exton Gastroenterologists.