Dr. Janice Ann Kelly MD is female, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janice Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janice A. Kelly practice?
Dr. Janice Kelly practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Springfield, PA.
See Exton Pediatricians and Exton Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Kelly, Dr. Hanna Kelly, Dr. Iva Kelly, Dr. Jackie Kelly, Dr. Jan Kelly, Dr. Jana Kelly, Dr. Janae Kelly, Dr. Jane Kelly