A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Kim, Dermatologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Kim, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Stanford University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Park Kim MD is a female Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Janice P. Kim practice?
- Dr. Janice Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Janice Kim practices Dermatology near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Dermatologists.