A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Knebl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Knebl, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Knebl graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Knebl has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice A Knebl DO is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janice A. Knebl practice?
- Dr. Janice Knebl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janice Knebl practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Geriatric Doctors.