A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Knebl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knebl
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knebl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Knebl, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Knebl graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Knebl has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice A Knebl DO is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janice A. Knebl practice?
- Dr. Janice Knebl has 1 office location.
Dr. Janice Knebl practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Geriatric Doctors.