A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Knebl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Knebl, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Knebl graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Knebl has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knebl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan