A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Koval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Koval is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Koval, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Koval graduated from University of Rochester . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Koval has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Koval MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Janice Koval practice?
- Dr. Janice Koval has 1 office location.
Dr. Janice Koval practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Endocrinologists.