Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Very Personable show details Very Personable
by Heather on Mar 14th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Koval twice and both times she took plenty of time with me and my husband. She explains things clearly and seems to be very knowledgeable. I do not have a final treatment/diagnosis yet, but so far I really like her. She has called me personally with test results both times. She has excellent bedside manner and I trust her.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
by Patty S. on Sep 11th, 2014

Dr. Koval is an excellent doctor, always on time, very knowledgable and helpful.

by C.K. on Dec 27th, 2013

I believe that Dr. Koval is one of the best physicians in the country. She is right on top of ordering labs and prescriptions and is very professional and extremely knowledgeable in her field of treatment of patients with thyroid conditions. The check in staff is very prompt and friendly. The nurses are attentive and, for the most part, come across as being interested in my history and doing taking note of my vital signs. However, the nurse doesn't always follow through with accuracy and promptness with information provided to my mail order pharmacy. Thank you

RN show details RN
by APL on Dec 3rd, 2013

Can't really rate Dr. Koval... as her front desk staff is doing a superb job of blocking access to her care. Person who answered the phone was more interested in how she could keep me from making an appointment, instead of being welcoming and helpful. The Docs in this office ought to train staff in the art of "customer service"... basic politeness along with the "We want to help you" attitude. Not only is health care more expensive in AK it can also be hard to come by, even with great insurance.

not satisfies show details not satisfies
by neil rabino on May 20th, 2013

The person who answers the phone was not friendly when i called on 5/20/2013 @ 1257pm, Monday. She stated that DR. kovall was not accpeting new patients as well.

Sep 24th, 2012

She is amazing and really booked up as a result. They make a real effort to get you in quickly if need be,