A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Krakora-Looby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Krakora-Looby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Krakora-Looby, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Krakora-Looby graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Krakora-Looby has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Marie Krakora-Looby MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Janice M. Krakora-Looby practice?
- Dr. Janice Krakora-Looby has 4 office locations.
Dr. Janice Krakora-Looby practices Pediatrics near Grayslake, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Highland Park, IL and Libertyville, IL.
See Grayslake Pediatricians.