A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Johnson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Lee Johnson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Janice L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Janice Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janice Johnson practices Pediatrics near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI and Troy, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians.