A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Johnson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janice L. Johnson practice?
Dr. Janice Johnson practices Pediatrics near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI and Troy, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians.