A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Lee is Poor. Dr. Lee has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Lee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Albany Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janice Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janice L. Lee practice?
Dr. Janice Lee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Lee, Dr. Hanna Lee, Dr. Iva Lee, Dr. Jackie Lee, Dr. Jan Lee, Dr. Jana Lee, Dr. Janae Lee, Dr. Jane Lee