A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Lee is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Lee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice L Lee MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Janice L. Lee practice?
- Dr. Janice Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janice Lee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Hartford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.