Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janice Langholz
Dr. Janice Langholz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westwood, KS, with another office in Westwood, KS. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Langholz is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Fort Scott, St. Luke`s Hospital of Kansas City and The Cancer Institute. Dr. Langholz has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Janice Langholz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Janice Langholz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westwood, KS.
Dr. Carol Fabian
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Westwood, KS 0 mi43
Dr. Ruben Reyes
Internal Medicine, Hematology
Westwood, KS 0 mi30
Dr. Mehmood Hashmi
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Westwood, KS 0 mi15