A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Langholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Langholz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Community Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Langholz graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Langholz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Langholz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janice K. Langholz practice?
Dr. Janice Langholz practices Internal Medicine near Westwood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.