A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Langholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Langholz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Langholz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Community Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Langholz graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Langholz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Kay Langholz MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janice K. Langholz practice?
- Dr. Janice Langholz has 1 office location.
- Dr. Janice Langholz practices Internal Medicine near Westwood, KS.