A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Langholz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Langholz graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Langholz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke`s South Hospital
- University of Kansas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Langholz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janice Langholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janice K. Langholz practice?
Dr. Janice Langholz practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Mission, KS and Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Langholz, Dr. Janessa Langholz, Dr. Hanna Langholz, Dr. Jackie Langholz, Dr. Janine Langholz, Dr. Janina Langholz, Dr. Shawnda Langholz, Dr. Janie Langholz