A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Liebler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Liebler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
- Lung Transplantation
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Liebler graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Liebler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Liebler MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janice Liebler practice?
- Dr. Janice Liebler has 1 office location.
Dr. Janice Liebler practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Pulmonologists, and Los Angeles Critical Care Practitioners.