A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Lima-Maribona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Lima-Maribona is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lima-Maribona graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Lima-Maribona has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Miami Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Lima-Maribona DO is a female Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Janice Lima-Maribona practice?
- Dr. Janice Lima-Maribona has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janice Lima-Maribona practices Dermatology near Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Miami Beach Dermatologists.