A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Lorenzen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Lorenzen, Internist, Legal Medicine Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Lorenzen, JD, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorenzen graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lorenzen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Ruth Lorenzen JD, MD, and PHD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Janice R. Lorenzen practice?
- Dr. Janice Lorenzen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janice Lorenzen practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Tavares, FL.
See Tavares Internists and Tavares Endocrinologists.