Learn more about Dr. Janice Lorenzen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Lorenzen, Internist, Legal Medicine Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lorenzen
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Lorenzen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Lorenzen, JD, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorenzen graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lorenzen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Ruth Lorenzen JD, MD, and PHD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Janice R. Lorenzen practice?
- Dr. Janice Lorenzen has 1 office location.
Dr. Janice Lorenzen practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Tavares, FL.
See Tavares Internists and Tavares Endocrinologists.