A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Lumnitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Lumnitz is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lumnitz
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lumnitz Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lumnitz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Lumnitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crook County Medical Services - CAH
- Bowdle Hospital
- Bowdle Hospital, Bowdle, SD
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Sandra Lumnitz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janice S. Lumnitz practice?
- Dr. Janice Lumnitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Janice Lumnitz practices Family Medicine near Rock Springs, WY.
See Rock Springs Primary Care Doctors.