A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Lumnitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lumnitz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Lumnitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crook County Medical Services - CAH
- Bowdle Hospital
- Bowdle Hospital, Bowdle, SD
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Sandra Lumnitz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janice S. Lumnitz practice?
- Dr. Janice Lumnitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Janice Lumnitz practices Family Medicine near Rock Springs, WY.
See Rock Springs Primary Care Doctors.