A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Manjuck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Manjuck, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Manjuck graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Manjuck has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice E Manjuck MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janice E. Manjuck practice?
- Dr. Janice Manjuck has 5 office locations.
Dr. Janice Manjuck practices Critical Care Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Lafayette, CA.
See Oakland Critical Care Practitioners.