A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Matthews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Matthews is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Matthews, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthews graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Matthews has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Laverne Matthews MD is a female Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Janice L. Matthews practice?
- Dr. Janice Matthews has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janice Matthews practices Pediatrics near Downers Grove, IL.
See Downers Grove Pediatricians.