A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Matthews is Excellent. Dr. Matthews has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Matthews, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthews graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Matthews has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hinsdale Hospital
- La Grange Memorial Hospital
- Good Samaritan Regional Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matthews accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janice Matthews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janice L. Matthews practice?
Dr. Janice Matthews practices Pediatrics near Downers Grove, IL.
See Downers Grove Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Matthews, Dr. Hanna Matthews, Dr. Iva Matthews, Dr. Jackie Matthews, Dr. Jan Matthews, Dr. Jana Matthews, Dr. Janae Matthews, Dr. Jane Matthews