Dr. Janice Matthews Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janice Matthews?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 2nd, 2008

Not considerate of new Mom's

I had my son and the doctor didn't show up fro his initial check up. Then he started turning blue & having what we thought were seizures and I called her with paramedics standing next to me and was told it was fine I shouldn't be worried. Well the next day I switched doctors and a day after that my son was taken to the ER at Good Sam for the same thing and then transfered to Christ where he stayed for a week in ICU. Nothing to worry about glad I got out when I did.

January 22nd, 2009