A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.More Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Community Hospital & Health Center - Dimmick Campus
- Asante Three Rivers Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCarthy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janice L. McCarthy practice?
Dr. Janice McCarthy practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Grants Pass, OR.
See Grants Pass Radiologists.