A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. McCarthy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Community Hospital & Health Center - Dimmick Campus
- Asante Three Rivers Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Louise McCarthy MD is a female Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Janice L. McCarthy practice?
- Dr. Janice McCarthy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janice McCarthy practices Radiology near Grants Pass, OR.
See Grants Pass Radiologists.