A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice McFarland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice McFarland is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice McFarland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. McFarland graduated from Univ Of OREGON SCHOOL OF MEDICINE.
Dr. McFarland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Gail McFarland MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janice G. McFarland practice?
- Dr. Janice McFarland has 1 office location.
Dr. Janice McFarland practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists, Milwaukee Hematologists, and Milwaukee Pathologists.