A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Miles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Miles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miles
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miles Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Miles graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Miles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Biloxi Regional Medical Center
- Singing River Hospital System
- Ocean Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice L Miles DO and MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Janice L. Miles practice?
- Dr. Janice Miles has 1 office location.
Dr. Janice Miles practices Pulmonary Disease near Moss Point, MS.
See Moss Point Pulmonologists.