Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janice Miles
Dr. Janice Miles, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Moss Point, MS. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Miles is affiliated with Singing River Hospital, Ocean Springs Hospital and Biloxi Regional Medical Center. Dr. Miles has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Janice Miles has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Janice Miles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moss Point, MS.
Dr. Timothy Hiebert
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Moss Point, MS 0.01 mi26
Dr. Michael Darin
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Pascagoula, MS 1.00 mi13
Dr. Gary Rodberg
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Pascagoula, MS 1.01 mi30