Dr. Janice Moranz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janice Moranz?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Janice Moranz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 10th, 2017

Incredibly unfriendly, rude, and aloof.

March 29th, 2017

Very rude, impatience and terrible bedside manors.

Did not show any concern towards me as a patient. It seemed she just wanted to get me in and out as soon as possible. I would not visit her again, ever.

April 3rd, 2016

was completely satisfied

October 10th, 2015

Go Somewhere Else

I originally saw Dr.Moranz for acne on my face. She never looked at my skin but immediately started selling me the vitamins and skin care on the first visit and she admits she makes a commission. I HAD TO ASK HER IN THE 3RD VISIT TO LOOK At MY SKIN, why would I have to ask her to do that? I went in there with acne on my face, when I stopped seeing her my skin was 10 times worse and it took me 3 years for my skin to heal because it erupted in red acne blisters from my face to my arms covering my skin. She put me on a steroid and said that I had to keep using it, I stopped because after using steroids for a long term use orally will cause internal damage. I had to seek treatment at UNM and was surprised at how much better they were and gave me topical ointments. I do not recommend anyone going there.

March 8th, 2015

Didn't seem like a doctor as much as a used care saleman. More interested in selling me services and weight loss treatment than my medical issue.

October 7th, 2014

Never Again

Her office is littered with USANA PRODUCTS! if you want an Amway Sales Pitch Pyramid Scheme, go see her. Omg, she cares more about selling shampoo and weight loss crap than my skin!

February 26th, 2014

Horrible Bedside Manner

I will always remember feeling dismissed and belittled by this doctor. She was condescending when I told her what I thought my condition was. It is never acceptable to be rude to a patient who has done nothing wrong. I felt embarrassed by my skin condition. The last thing I needed was for a doctor to make me feel worse! I absolutely do not recommend this woman.

January 8th, 2014

Wasted too much money for a short visit. I specifically went there for an allergic reaction I am experiencing on my face & she didn't even really look at my skin! She was more concerned w/ selling other products and removing moles. Not helpful at all! Waste of time, money & I left w/o a solution to my problem. Would not recommend her at all. However, her staff is great.

August 17th, 2013

Extremely impatient

I have had several appointment with Dr Moranz and I highly doubt any of these reviews with kind words about the doctor's "bedside manner." She is impatient, abrupt, bordering on (and sometimes outright) rude. I rarely leave reviews, however when I noticed such high ratings on this doctor I had to speak up. Her main focus seems to be about selling products.

September 26th, 2012

New Patient

First procedure was removal of a questionable spot then biopsy, called for a deeper removal of a Basal cell melanoma a week later. Still early to tell results but was pleased with her manner and efficiency.

August 22nd, 2012

NEVER GOING BACK

Dr. Moranz was rude, impatient and uncaring. She treated me like I was stupid. Her response to one of my questions was "didn't you even listen to a word I said." This was my second office visit, the first time wasn't as bad but she was still rude. I gave her another chance thinking she might of had a bad day, but nope that's just the way she is rude. I am definately looking for another Dr. And yes she kept trying to sell me her products. I asked what she would recommend for a sunscreen and she only recommended the one she sells at here office. Her staff was nice,I feel sorry they have to work with her.

July 26th, 2012

Never again

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry during this appointment. Went in for an embarrassing and painful skin condition - she sat across the room from me, did not even look at my skin. Acted like she was annoyed the whole time. Incredibly unpleasant, almost hostile. Wanted me to buy hundreds worth of dollars of skin care products from her. When I told her I could not afford this, she stated, "You came to me to get better, right?" I've felt less pressure at a Tupperware party. Never again. Ended up going to another dermatologist in town who actually gave me a prescription for some ointment for which I was able to use my insurance for - and told me to come back if that one didn't work so we could try another. didn't work so we could try another.