A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Moscoso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Moscoso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moscoso graduated from Faculty I - Poznan University Of Medical Sciences. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Moscoso has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Miriam Moscoso MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Janice M. Moscoso practice?
- Dr. Janice Moscoso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janice Moscoso practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.