A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Mullinix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Mullinix is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Mullinix, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullinix graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Mullinix has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice M Mullinix MD is a female Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Janice M. Mullinix practice?
- Dr. Janice Mullinix has 1 office location.
Dr. Janice Mullinix practices Neurology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Neurologists.