More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janice Murota
Dr. Janice Murota, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine. Dr. Murota is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland, Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond and Richmond Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Janice Murota has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Janice Murota is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.
Dr. Sally Slome
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Oakland, CA 0 mi33
Dr. Peter Gordon
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Oakland, CA 0 mi33
Dr. Wilson Tse
Oakland, CA 0 mi26