A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Nevin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Nevin, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nevin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Nevin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Elizabeth Nevin MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janice E. Nevin practice?
- Dr. Janice Nevin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janice Nevin practices Family Medicine near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Family Physicians.