A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Pegels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Pegels is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Pegels, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pegels graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Pegels has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
- United Health Services - Chenango Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice J Pegels MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Janice J. Pegels practice?
- Dr. Janice Pegels has 1 office location.
Dr. Janice Pegels practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Dedham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Vestal, NY.
See Dedham Family Physicians and Dedham General Practitioners.