A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Pegels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Pegels is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pegels
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pegels Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Pegels, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pegels graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Pegels has 7 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice J Pegels MD is a female Allergist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Janice J. Pegels practice?
- Dr. Janice Pegels has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janice Pegels practices Family Medicine and Allergy near Dedham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Needham Heights, MA.
See Dedham Family Physicians and Dedham Allergists.