A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Pegels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Pegels is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pegels
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pegels Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Pegels, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pegels graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Pegels has 7 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice J Pegels MD is a female Allergist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Janice J. Pegels practice?
- Dr. Janice Pegels has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janice Pegels practices Family Medicine and Allergy near Dedham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Needham Heights, MA.
See Dedham Primary Care Doctors and Dedham Allergists.