A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Pegels is Excellent. Dr. Pegels has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Pegels, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Integrative Holistic Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pegels graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pegels has 6 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pegels accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 26 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janice Pegels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janice J. Pegels practice?
Dr. Janice Pegels practices Family Medicine near Vestal, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Johnson City, NY.
See Vestal Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Pegels, Dr. Janessa Pegels, Dr. Hanna Pegels, Dr. Jackie Pegels, Dr. Janine Pegels, Dr. Janina Pegels, Dr. Shawnda Pegels, Dr. Janie Pegels