A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Pharr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Pharr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Pharr, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pharr graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pharr has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pharr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janice R. Pharr practice?
Dr. Janice Pharr practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Obstetricians & Gynecologists.