A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Pharr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Pharr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Pharr, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pharr graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Pharr has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- P&S Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Rose Pharr MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Janice R. Pharr practice?
- Dr. Janice Pharr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janice Pharr practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Obstetricians & Gynecologists.