A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Piatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Piatt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Piatt graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Piatt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice P Piatt MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Janice P. Piatt practice?
- Dr. Janice Piatt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janice Piatt practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.