A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Piatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Piatt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Piatt graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Piatt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Piatt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janice P. Piatt practice?
Dr. Janice Piatt practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.