A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Pletsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Pletsch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Pletsch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pletsch graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Pletsch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice C Pletsch MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janice C. Pletsch practice?
- Dr. Janice Pletsch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Janice Pletsch practices Family Medicine near Monticello, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, MN and Albertville, MN.
See Monticello Family Physicians.