A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Powell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Powell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Powell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- St. Elizabeth's Hospital Out PT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Theresa Powell MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janice T. Powell practice?
- Dr. Janice Powell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janice Powell practices Internal Medicine near Brighton, MA.
See Brighton Internists.