A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Rafferty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Rafferty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Rafferty, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafferty graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Rafferty has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Jewish Hospital, The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rafferty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- CareSource - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janice F. Rafferty practice?
Dr. Janice Rafferty practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, OH.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.