A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Rafferty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Rafferty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Rafferty, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafferty graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Rafferty has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- Jewish Hospital, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Rafferty MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Janice Rafferty practice?
- Dr. Janice Rafferty has 1 office location.
Dr. Janice Rafferty practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Colorectal Surgeons and Cincinnati Surgeons.