Dr. Janice Rafferty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janice Rafferty?

LOVE THIS DOCTOR!!!

Posted on December 13th, 2016

Dr. Rafferty saved my life. I was diagnosed with colon cancer after a colonoscopy at 45 in NKY. I was referred to a general surgeon to remove the tumor. The CT scan seemed to show that the tumor was contained. It was strongly recommended that I go to Dr Rafferty. MRI showed the tumor had escaped the colon wall and had spread to lymph nodes. My course of care changed to chemo/radiation, colon resection, and chemo follow up. I'm a little over 2 years post surgery and still clear! I am convinced if the general surgeon had cut on me, he would have released the cancer throughout my body and I may not be here today! Every day is precious and I consider Dr. Rafferty my angel!!!

Ms.

Posted on November 7th, 2016

Have recommended Dr. Rafferty to a man I met who had a colostomy bag who was told it was not reversible. I told him Dr. Rafferty could reverse it if anyone could, she saved my life. She reversed it as I said she would. Would recommend her to anyone, she is an outstanding Physician, wise beyond her years. I only wish I could clone her for my other medical needs.

Posted on June 29th, 2016

Dr. Rafferty exceeded my expectations as a surgeon and they were pretty high. Not only is she top rated as far as surgical skills, she is very down to earth and easy to talk to. Her staff from front desk to surgical associates are are efficient and helpful. She is five stars in every way!

the best of the best!

Posted on September 18th, 2015

During my third bout with colon cancer, Dr. Rafferty was highly recommended to me by my former surgeon,and other Christ hospital staff. It didn't take long for me to discover I was in very confident hands. She was very professional, yet full of compassion. My surgery was successful, and I received great care from her and her staff.I completely trust her as my Doctor,and enjoyed her keen sense of humor! i have recommended Dr. Rafferty to many people,because without her and her knowledge and prestige I probably wouldn't be here writing this! She holds my deepest respect as a person and a Doctor.

Posted on April 8th, 2015

Love Dr Rafferty, She is the best

Great

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

Very easy, fixed my problem promptly. Very professional and high marks for expertise! Thanks team.

Posted on October 29th, 2014

Dr. Rafferty is a excellent surgeon. However; if you have problems afterwards you better be prepared to treated like a second class citizen. She removed my colon and I have had problems with bowel blockages about six times in a little over a year. She acts like I do it on purpose. They say you can eat soft cooked vegetables with some exceptions. Well Not me. I can't eat anything except starch and fat. I am a diabetic so this is very difficult. No one offers much information to her patients. They give you a paper with foods on it and send you home. If something happens, she comes in and says "when are you gong to learn how to eat"? I have nevr been treated as badly by anyone in the medical field. Are there any other colon surgeons that are not in her group?

Posted on August 16th, 2013

Dr. Janice Rafferty is excellent. She performed rectal surgery on my husband in June. He is doing remarkably well. Importantly the surgery was successful but on top of that, Dr. Rafferty is the most caring doctor I have ever experienced!! She and her staff at Christ Hospital are very kind and informative with their patients.

great surgeon

Posted on January 17th, 2013

Dr. Rafferty was able to perform successful colon surgery on me. A doctor in Northern Kentucky had told me he'd have to do a lifetime colostomy bag. She said that wasn't even a possibility and I don't have one now.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 16th, 2012

I was released form the hospital this week after having part of my colon removed. From the first visit with Dr. Rafferty, I felt very at ease and well informed of my situation and options. She explained things very clearly and in a manner that I could understand. Her bedside manner was very caring and upbeat with humor. She even spoke with me in the operating room before they put me to sleep. Dr. Raffert and all of her staff were always very respectful, professional and personable toward me. They visited me often and kept me well informed of my progress. The 5th floor staff is AWESOME. I have nothing but positive things to say up to this point in my recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Rafferty and her staff.

Posted on March 7th, 2012

Dr. Rafferty is a great surgeon. She took wonderful care of me and was caring and compassionate.

Terrible bedside manner

Posted on August 12th, 2011

Janice F Rafferty left items in me following surgery and then refused to take them out. Patients BEWARE