A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Raley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Raley is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Raley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Raley graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Raley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital North
- Memorial Hospital Central
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Corry Raley MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Janice C. Raley practice?
- Dr. Janice Raley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janice Raley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.