Family Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Jeanette Smith  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2012

Worst experience ever. She has the worst clerical staff. Coulld not after numerous calls and trips back and forth to the pharmacy the secretary repeatedly got my prescriptions wrong. I made 4 trips! It was a holiday weekend also. Took 7 days to get my prescriptions. And it took forever for the doctor to return my calls.

Mar 15th, 2012

Dr. Robinson has been my Dr. for about 18 years. I think she is absolutely fantastic. She takes time with me, so if I have to wait a little bit, I'm ok with that.

|  Lori Franta  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2011

Dr. Robinson has been my family docter for 25 years and she is the best!!!!! It feels as if she is part of my family.

Jul 5th, 2011

Terrible experience

Jul 5th, 2011

Liked her but office staff needs replacing. Does not take correct messages. Not even after given the same message 3 times.

|  i would give them 0 stars if i could  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2011

Ok.let me tell you that if you are planning to visit Dr.Robinson office make sure that your nerves are made out of steal and you don't have anything important planned to do on the same day.Every time me and my doughter went to Dr.Robinson we had to wait anywhere from an hour to two in the waiting room! Imagine that with a fusy 3 year old! Then they put you in the exam room and you wait another 30 min. To an hour.My numerous calls to speak to the doctor wasn't returned for 2 weeks! WORST CUSTUMER SERVICE I EVER EXPERIENCED! They are SUPER Slow