A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Rossbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rossbach
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rossbach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Rossbach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossbach graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rossbach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Advocate Bethany Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Rossbach MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janice Rossbach practice?
- Dr. Janice Rossbach has 1 office location.
Dr. Janice Rossbach practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Geriatric Doctors.