Overall Review

3.6

May 26th, 2016
great doc! faced some very serious health issues this p was facing some pretty serious health issues this past year. janice rutkowski
very thorough. feel cared for. hope we never have to change docs.

January 20th, 2016
Looking again
So Dr. Rutkowski has been my PCP for years and some days I have an ok experience but never stellar and never in depth. I always end up feeling like a "thing" passed along a conveyor belt. I have been wanting to switch PCP's for a long time. I think it's important that the client has some decision in their care and it's always nice when a physician is willing to consider the patients request especially if it's something that may be helpful but when those requests are totally ignored or invalidated you're left feeling like that thing passing through the conveyor belt that I mentioned earlier. I'm not saying that she is a horrible doctor but I don't think she's right for everyone.

December 31st, 2015
Good, No nonsense Dr.
Dr. Rutowski has been a very good doctor to us. Both my husband and I have seen her. She is knowledgeable and easy to talk to. I am very happy to still have her after 12 years. I

February 22nd, 2012
Rude medical assistant. Doctor spent 5 minutes max taking history and examining me and barely looked up from her computer.

April 6th, 2011
Went in with foot problem. Walked out 2 minutes with a referral, but she never even asked me to take off my sick to take a look. Very rushed

February 14th, 2011
Worst experience EVER!
I should have known how worthless this experience was going to be from the ease of making an appointment. I arrived and the office was relatively empty...another warning sign. However, I'm optimistic by nature, so I didn't think much of it. I saw Dr. Rutkowski for a persistent cough. She would ask me a question and then cut me off half way through my answer. This happened over and over. I am by no means long-winded, so I felt this was a bit rude. She then insisted that I had some sort of asthma, which I thought was insane as I am active and have NEVER had a problem breathing. This cough came from a cold; it just never went away. I gave her the benefit of the doubt though. She wanted to prescribe me an inhaler, which I accepted, and to send me to a specialist. The entire visit was about 5 minutes. I wanted to talk with her about other things, but she said, "We can talk on your follow-up visit." Again...rude and unprofessional. All she wanted to do was get me out of her office. Well, the bill for this 5 minute visit was $220. I don't mind spending that kind of money for a good doctor, but that's ridiculous for the amount of time and caring she gave me...much less the worthless diagnosis. And to make matters worse, the prescription she gave me...the ONE inhaler...it cost over $200. And I have a beef with CVS too, as they didn't even mention that was the cost. I have a health reimbursement account, so the full amount came out of that. The didn't mention a peep about it. What a completely worthless experience. Do yourself a favor, see a different doctor. There are PLENTY to choose from and this lady should either go back to school, go to sensitivity training, or better yet become a hermit.

March 15th, 2010
I love this doctor! I can't say it enough! After much frustration with other doctors I stumbled across Dr. Rutkowski and I am so very thankful I did!From the first appointment she has listened, believed and cared about what I have to say. She encouraged me to keep looking for answers when so many other doctors were telling me I was imagining my symptoms.I honestly thank God for leading me to Dr. Rutkowski and will be forever grateful for her!