A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Santos Cortes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Santos Cortes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Santos Cortes graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Santos Cortes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Angela Santos Cortes MD is a female Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Janice A. Santos Cortes practice?
- Dr. Janice Santos Cortes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janice Santos Cortes practices Urology near Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Miami Beach Urologists.