Dr. Janice Sherwood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janice Sherwood?

October 6th, 2016

Salespersin

Not a caring doctor. Would not choose her again. Does not take much time with you. Not really interested in you..she is not unkind..just not seeming to care. Get in the room and get out as quickly as possible.

April 7th, 2016

WORST. "Doctor". EVER.

Dr Janice Sherwood is a poor excuse for a physician. I went to her for arthritis treatment, and she did absolutely NOTHING for me! Not one xray. Nada. She basically told me to get off of my couch and exercise and referred me to physical therapy. No sh!t, sherlock. I'm in too much pain to exercise that's why I went to a Rheumatologist in the first place. She was more concerned with when I had my last pap smear than she was with my arthritis. I went there in pain and left there in pain. My pain was never addressed by her in any way. In her words, "I'm going to let your psychiatrist take care of all of this". (I suffer from depression due to my pain levels). Meanwhile, the MRI that my Neurologists ordered showed osteoarthritis along most of my spine. Thanks for absolutely nothing, Dr Sherwood. You are useless and worthless. I will be more than happy to let everyone know how ineffective you are.

July 27th, 2015

excellent!

October 6th, 2014

n/a

Awww..I'm sorry to read a poor review about Dr. Sherwood. I never have problems scheduling appointments And although I may wait in exam room for her I'm usually finished filling out paperwork by the time she enters exam room. I love her staff as we are on first name basis. And although i hate needles they are sweet, playful and kind to keep my mind distracted with friendly conversation. I have struggled for a few years now with rheumatoid arthritis and had to use a walker and even bedside toilet as a result of great pain. After a year of different meds and finally finding one for me..I give full credit to her giving me my life back.

September 7th, 2014

Bring something to read because you are going to wait!

Expect to wait on her. (I wish I could give her a-5 stars on this point.) I had her first appointment for the day and she still kept me waiting in the examine room for 30 minutes because she was talking to her contractor about the new computer station layout! AND then she seemed surprised that I was waiting to see her!!!! REALLY??? I guess I should not complain because I have waited up to 2 hours for her, only to seen her for 15 minutes. Now after 10 months, she still can't make a diagnosis. Honestly, she might be a nice person, but she is not a good specialists for an active and productive person.

July 3rd, 2017