Rheumatologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  n/a  |  show details
by Kathryn Presley Cofer on Oct 6th, 2014

Awww..I'm sorry to read a poor review about Dr. Sherwood. I never have problems scheduling appointments And although I may wait in exam room for her I'm usually finished filling out paperwork by the time she enters exam room. I love her staff as we are on first name basis. And although i hate needles they are sweet, playful and kind to keep my mind distracted with friendly conversation. I have struggled for a few years now with rheumatoid arthritis and had to use a walker and even bedside toilet as a result of great pain. After a year of different meds and finally finding one for me..I give full credit to her giving me my life back.

|  Bring something to read because you are going to wait!  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2014

Expect to wait on her. (I wish I could give her a-5 stars on this point.) I had her first appointment for the day and she still kept me waiting in the examine room for 30 minutes because she was talking to her contractor about the new computer station layout! AND then she seemed surprised that I was waiting to see her!!!! REALLY??? I guess I should not complain because I have waited up to 2 hours for her, only to seen her for 15 minutes. Now after 10 months, she still can't make a diagnosis. Honestly, she might be a nice person, but she is not a good specialists for an active and productive person.