A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Shimoda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Shimoda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shimoda graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Shimoda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Kay Shimoda DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janice K. Shimoda practice?
- Dr. Janice Shimoda has 1 office location.
Dr. Janice Shimoda practices Family Medicine near Flint, MI.
See Flint Primary Care Doctors.