A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Shipley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Shipley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shipley graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Shipley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cibola General Hospital
- PMS Western NM Medical Group Thoreau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shipley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janice A. Shipley practice?
Dr. Janice Shipley practices Family Medicine near Grants, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Gallup, NM and Thoreau, NM.
See Grants Family Physicians.