A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Smiell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smiell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smiell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diabetic Foot
Education & Awards
Dr. Smiell graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Marie Smiell MD is a female Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Janice M. Smiell practice?
- Dr. Janice Smiell has 1 office location.
- Dr. Janice Smiell practices Surgery near Branchburg, NJ.