A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Smiell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smiell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smiell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diabetic Foot
Education & Awards
Dr. Smiell graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Marie Smiell MD is a female Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Janice M. Smiell practice?
- Dr. Janice Smiell has 1 office location.
- Dr. Janice Smiell practices Surgery near Branchburg, NJ.